With her convertible roof and open floor plan our Sealine SC35 (Diversity) is always in the mood to please you and make sure you have the time of your life!
- 2 sunbathing areas
- Swimming/bathing platform
- Outside dining (catering can be provided)
- Wet bar fridge
- Comfortable saloon and galley
- 2 fresh, hot water showers and WC
- TV, DVD and MP3 player
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Max knots 36
- Max 9 guests
- Professional skipper
High Season (July / August) EUR 995 per charter
Mid Season (May / June / September) EUR 895 per charter
You can also add water toys to your charter!
Is your group bigger? Ask for our special Tandem charter packages.
Book online - Fast and Secure.
No hidden or unexpected costs. Pay securely using PayPal.
If you want to visit a restaurant during your charter we are happy to make the reservation for you. Please consult our restaurant guide for the options on various destinations. If you wish to have a reservation made please indicate so in the 'message' box. Please note that last minute bookings in high season may be difficult to arrange due to availability.
The list below shows our fixed fuel packages for various destinations. These packages are based on cruising speed (18-20 knots) and include a return cruise as well. If you decide to change your itinerary during your charter you may always do so but any extra fuel used need to be paid in cash at the end of your charter. If you wish to do any other cruise please do ask us as we will always be able to tailor you a fixed fuel package.
- Cala Llonga: EUR 100 - Cruise to this beautiful secluded bay.
- Cala Jondal: EUR 200 - Visit the beautiful bay of Cala Jondal, home of Blue Marlin as well.
- Formentera (Ses Illetes): EUR 200 - Enjoy a day at Europe's most beautiful beach, Ses Illetes.
- Formentera Scenic Return: EUR 300 - We sail to Ses Illetes, Formentera and on our way back we make a scenic return along the coast of Ibiza.
- Portinatx: EUR 300 - Cruise to the most northern village of Ibiza.
- Formentera and Cala Jondal: EUR 400 - Cruise to Ses Illetes, Formentera and make a visit to Blue marlin on the way back!
- Full Island Tour Ibiza: EUR 550 - This is an absolutely stunning trip, we make two bay stops as well and advise lunch platter for this as there are limited possibilities for lunch at a restaurant.
"Pay As You Go" (PAYG) option. Pay for your fuel at the end of the charter by using your credit/debit card or cash.
All our charters include:
- Professional skipper commercially endorsed by the RYA.
- Complimentary drinks: 4 beers, half bottle of white wine and enough water per person. You may also bring your own but please respect the safety on board and no red wine please.
- Towels for use on the boat.
- Fuel as indicated on your booking or Pay-As-You-Go.
- No hidden or additional costs.
- Absolutely great experience!
Date not available, try our Jeanneau Prestige 450 Luxury Flybridge
Need help with your booking? David is here to assist!
If you still can't find your answer please feel free to call or email me. I'm also available on WhatsApp.
Telephone: +34 622 271 617
You may also use the email form off course.
Enjoy your day!